Learn our Gamat (Sea Cucumber) Sheabutter essential oil scents, part 2!
Sheabutter itself is a fat extracted from the nut of Shea tree. This fat is obtained from African tree and is an edible in Africa. This oil is also used as lotion or natural soap in cosmetics because of its moisturizing properties.
All these reasons and more make Shea Butter a perfect ingredient in handmade natural soap:
- Shea Butter moisturizes pores without clogging them.
- It’s natural, so no side effects or harsh reactions on babies and on those with sensitive skin.
- Provides natural protection from UV radiation.
- Resists eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
- Gradually fade the scars away.
- Soothes burns.
- Resists wrinkles.
- Includes Vitamin A which helps rebuild the cells.
- Includes Vitamin E which is an antioxidant.
- No oily residue over the skin after absorption.
The Sea Cucumber soaps are 100% handmade from the famous Langkawi island, where all ocean life lives. There are no colorant and all scents are naturally scented with 100% authentic essential oil.
Read on to get to know our next 2 Gamat Sheabutter soaps here now!
🌿 Eucalyptus radiata produces fragrant leaves and is also known informally as narrow-leaved peppermint.
Eucalyptus Radiata essential oil contains eucalyptol, which provides a refreshing breathing experience with an camphoraceous aroma that refreshes any stuffy environment.
🍍 Sweet-scented oils include citronella, grapefruit, lemongrass, lemon, lime, orange and tangerine.
Davana (Dhavanam; Davanam) is an aromatic herb found in India. It has fragrant leaves and flowers. An essential oil is extracted from the leaves and flower tops by steam distillation. Davana is used in aromatherapy for its anti-viral, anti-infectious, and anti-depressant properties. Although davana essential oil is described as herbaceous in aroma, it has a strong, fruity aroma.